Thrive subscription offer
Promote wellbeing and help to prevent mental health issues for your students
Given the importance of supporting the mental health of children and young people today, Best Practice Network is delighted to be working with Thrive, a leading provider of training and tools for a whole-school approach to wellbeing.
Thrive 2-year subscription offer from only £2,450* per year.
*Price exc. VAT and depends on school size. Offer available to customers new to Thrive.
Thrive is delighted to offer a new subscription providing access to Thrive-Online and Thrive training so your setting can embed a whole-school approach to transforming the wellbeing and mental health of your students.
This subscription offer includes:
- Thrive-Online: bespoke group and individual profiling, action planning and progress monitoring system
- The Thrive Approach for Senior Leaders course, providing a strategic perspective
- Licensed Practitioner training for key support staff
- All staff Thrive induction training
- Exclusive access to hundreds of tools and resources through a dedicated web portal
- Dedicated support from a local Relationship Manager
Use your Covid-19 catch-up or accelerated learning funding to make a difference now.