Work for Us
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Associate with Outstanding Leaders Partnership
We work with over 400 registered Associates across 140+ school, college and nursery partners to deliver qualifications to thousands of hard-working education professionals. As well as developing their own professional practice, our associates are improving the lives of the colleagues and children they work with every day. Why not join us?
Our Associate roles include:
Please click on each role to view the person specification
- NPQSL, NPQH or NPQEL Assessor - please note, for these roles you will also be required to complete an expression of interest form here.
- NPQLTD, NPQB&C, or NPQLT Assessor - please note, for these roles you will also be required to complete an expression of interest form here.
- NPQML (previous programme) Assessor - please note, for this role you will also be required to complete an expression of interest form here.
- Online Leadership Mentor (Specialist qualification route)
- Online Leadership Performance Coach (Leadership qualification route)
- Performance Coach
- CQI Officer
- Education consultant
- Subject matter expert - content creation
Outstanding Leaders Partnership is supported by Best Practice Network (BPN), a national organisation that specialises in professional development training.