Leading the Way: NPQSL, NPQH & NPQEL- Webinar
All you need to know about Leadership NPQs
In this webinar Yvonne Gandy, NPQ Director talks through our exciting group of Leadership NPQs.
There has been a recent update regarding scholarships which is as follows:
Scholarships have been confirmed for the Autumn NPQ intake as part of the government’s long-term education recovery plan.
From autumn 2022, organisations eligible to access scholarships include:
- state-funded schools
- state-funded 16 to 19 organisations
- independent special schools
- virtual schools (local authority run organisations that support the education of children in care)
- hospital schools not already included in other categories of eligible organisations
- young offender institutions
Local authority employed supply teachers will also be able to access scholarships.